Friday, September 30, 2005

number 7


i've been thinking about a new idea for a while, i should have put in on here sooner but i have been unable to get connected

my new idea is... blogging as a secret identity, i don't want to write about it too much at the moment as i feel my creative juices flow more vastly and juicily late at night and i want to do this new insight justice...

if you do read this please let me know via the mystical path of comment leaving as i feel a little bit like i'm writing this for my own benefit, and that makes me feel like i might be a crazy person who has to write down their thoughts in order to validate (or should that be verify) them as being real... what i'm saying is i already know what i'm thinking and to put them on here solely for my benefit would be insane as i already know what i'm thinking, and besides just reading without getting involved is selfish...

once again thanks to james for this photograph


i want to change the theme of my post titles (number 1 etc.) what should i change it to...?!

love to you all...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still reading...

The title could be a snapshot of the thought thread contained in the post?

Holly

11:36 pm  
Blogger Daniel Hames said...

Dave, I love your blogging style. Keep it up even though term has begun!

Dan xx

3:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home